1. The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5. There are no refunds for training services, products or content purchased through this Site.
6. All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a "linked Site") are provided to you "AS IS'' without warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.